We are hiring IT analysts for an assignment to support the Defense Logistics Agency.
Overview of Job Opportunity:
We are currently seeking telecommunications analysts to support a client assignment in Columbus Ohio. Ideal candidate will be based in Columbus Ohio or may commute. There may be multiple hires for this position.
This role will support a client engagement to provide telecommunications analysis experience involving identification and analysis of alternative designs, and acquisition support involving telecommunications systems and/or services.
The IT analyst will take the lead in analyzing, designing, and developing telecommunications solutions and applications for business practices. For this assignment, it will be valuable for the analyst to be experienced in call center design and implementation. This person will support an assessment of telecommunications and IT systems for call center operations. The ideal candidate will understand government business practices and have ability/experience in identifying telecommunications support requirements.
• Identify potential problems and IT solutions through analysis. Recommend solutions based on customer needs and analysis of options.
• Work with functional specialists, automation specialists, contractors, and customers to effectively automate the customer’s requirements into an automated application.
• Act as a focal point for coordinating all disciplines in the recommended solution.
• Define state-of-the-art IT software alternatives for call centers to effectively automate customer service operations in government business environments.
– Five (5) years relevant experience in information technology
– Experience on projects supporting IT selection
– Familiarity with business processes for call centers
– Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC). Eligibility within 30 days of submission.
– Relevant IT/telecommunications certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
TO APPLY: Please send resume, highlighting your qualifications and work experience. Send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT LINE: Telecommunications Analyst – Columbus OH
Click HERE for position description.
Send inquiries and/or resume to email@example.com.