Location: Washington DC
# of openings: 1
Overview: One Logical Technology and Research (LTR) is a growing small disadvantaged business (8a) with an immediate need for an experienced Enterprise Architect who has specialized in Government Consulting. Successful candidate must have a broad spectrum of experience in IT Governance and Enterprise Architecture management. Work will be performed at a Government facility in the Washington DC area.
Description: LTR offers an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for assisting government agencies in implementing effective enterprise architecture programs. Key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of integrated EA and IT portfolio management guidance to assist investment decisions and planning based on industry best practices.
- Assist with providing EA analysis and high-level data for investment decision making
- Conduct quantitative and trend analysis of data
- Optimize enterprise-wide investment information through the integration of EA and governance.
- Facilitate meetings
- Extract data from IT portfolio management and enterprise architecture tools (e.g. eCPIC, Troux) and tailor for presentation to stakeholders at varying levels
- Provide written and oral presentations/briefings to clients on results.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with: IT Shared Services; Cloud Computing; Data Center Consolidation; TechStat; PortfolioStat; and IT Dashboard
- Knowledge of federal IT regulations and requirements such as Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB IT circulars, Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Experience creating EA and IT Portfolio Management artifacts using enterprise tools (e.g., System Architect, ProVision)
- Must be self-directed and detail oriented and able to coordinate and work with a dynamic team and multiple stakeholders.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose, write and edit a variety of general business correspondence, management reports, technical presentations, training material, proposals and position papers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with infrastructure or security architecture and governance.
- Professional certifications such as: ToGAF; CEA; and/or ITIL.
- Senior Level: Five to Seven (5 – 7) years of experience in developing, implementing and managing Federal Agency enterprise architecture programs, adhering to all applicable Federal standards (e.g., FEA, Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB Circular A-11, A-130). Relevant work experience shall include conducting EA analysis, IT planning, and reviewing enterprise architectures for impact analysis.
- Mid Level: Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in developing, implementing and managing Federal Agency enterprise architecture programs, adhering to all applicable Federal standards (e.g., FEA, Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB Circular A-11, A-130). Relevant work experience shall include conducting EA analysis, IT planning, and reviewing enterprise architectures for impact analysis.
- Senior Level: Masters degree in finance, business administration, information technology management or related field
- Mid-Level: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, information technology management or related field
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: There may be some travel.
Clearance: Current DoD or DHS clearance required, or the ability to obtain a clearance.
Citizenship: US Citizen